About Hunt Ross & Allen
History of the Firm
The law firm of Hunt Ross & Allen was founded in 1952 in Clarksdale, with the intent and continuing goal of the firm to provide high quality legal services on a personal basis to clients. While the firm’s name and roster of attorneys has changed over the years, its commitment to its clients has not. It’s not surprising that Hunt Ross & Allen and its predecessors have cultivated from its members a Mississippi Lieutenant Governor, a Mississippi Circuit Court Judge, a past President of the Mississippi Bar, a Clarksdale Municipal Judge, and a Coahoma County Court Judge.
Enjoying a practice with both local and national ties, Hunt Ross & Allen serves as general counsel to First National Bank of Clarksdale, the City of Horn Lake, MS, and Coahoma County, MS. As for its national practice, the firm presently serves as outside counsel for various multiple peril crop insurance companies, handling arbitration, litigation, and regulatory matters all across the country.
Hunt Ross & Allen represents clients in the fields of crop insurance, estate and probate, real property, public sector liability, trucking, and municipal and local government law. In 2011, the firm opened a second office in DeSoto County, Mississippi. Hunt Ross & Allen is rated “A‑V” by Martindale‑Hubbell and is included in that directory’s listing of Preeminent Attorneys.